1. Alright, you got hiCards. Congrats. Start it up.
2. Fill up the preferences for the first time. You can always come back to this page.
3. Choose a card between the categories "Birthday", ...
4. "Thank You", ...
5. "Holiday", ...
6. and "Miscellaneous".
7. Now, see the front of the card in close-up
8. And, go ahead and flip to the back of the card.
9. Flex your creative skills!
10. And write your friend. You write directly on the card. It scrolls up as you write.
11. Choose a contact directly from the iPhone's or iPod Touch's built-in contacts, or write it in yourself!
12. Press "Send hiCard" and it will send it out on EDGE or WiFi, automatically. It sends the message via an encrypted message to our ISP's email server, just like other email servers do (i.e. Gmail)
13. You will get notification when the email is sent.
14. And your friend will receive the hiCard via email, just like this. If it doesn't fit on the screen, it self-adjusts so the back of the card shows below the front. No SPAM folders!